Can our diet help?
The two symptoms to watch out for are increased appetite for starchy foods and weight gain and increased need for sleep.
Always check your symptoms by:
- Increasing your exposure to bright lights.
- Maintaining your social life with friends and family.
- Getting that winter holiday!!
- Keeping physically active.
- Eating well, especially carbohydrates found in porridge, granola, pasta, rice and potatoes. Also keep proteins up with chicken, tuna, milk, eggs and yogurt.
Don’t be SAD.